In a constant state of chaos!!

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

2018 - A year for ME

I have to and want to and need to make 2018 a year for "me". I, Me, Myself, A year in the world where I will do the things that bring me happiness and get my priorities in line. Some might call me selfish and self centered to focus on something for myself. Maybe its true but I have lost a part of who I am and what makes me "me" and maybe its time everybody stopped expecting me to be the pillar and anchor to fulfill their dreams and ambitions. This is that year. The year I pray and pray real hard; try and try real hard and make it out of the things that pull me under this rock that I am living under. Time to burst this bubble of my life in which I coast over aimlessly, floating over everything that is sharp and jagged in fear of bursting it. 2018  here I jump off.

No comments:

Post a Comment