In a constant state of chaos!!

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Failure is NOT looking like the stepping stone to anything

I failed once more. A career change is something I am set upon. My mind is made up. I don't want anything else right now. Obstinate as a child who lies down and throws a tantrum on the dirty floor of a toy aisle. I want this right now and I am well on my way to taking that first step towards it. The only thing holding me back is one exam. The first time I fell short by 12 marks. The second time by 3 marks. Now I'm just plain pissed off. There is no easy way to say this, but I just want this so much so badly. Dreams are dreamt, shooting stars are being wished upon. I think the reason I feel so sad is that I know it is well within my reach and as mothers are wont to say "If only you put in a bit more effort". Well, I did! I put in that extra effort, but it just didn't pay off. 

Maybe I ought to join in Weight Watchers and take care of my health for a change or learn how to drive a car! Just sitting at home is making me stir crazy and depressed! I'm just a few minutes away from a pity fueled, self-loathing mental breakdown! 

No comments:

Post a Comment