In a constant state of chaos!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

My cake creations

For the past 1 year I have been hooked 24X7 on Food Network..... especially Ace of Cakes, Challenge and Cake Boss on TLC. I often caught myself staring open mouth at the amazing cakes they made..... Now finally, after seeing almost a million episodes I have started turning my small kitchen into my own little Carlos Bakery / Charm City Cakes :-)

Here are my cakes :



3 layer Vanilla and Chocolate cake with chocolate whipped cream and chopped fresh strawberries filling. Covered with chocolate whipped cream frosting and marshmallows.
A wedding anniversary cake for 4 friends sharing the special occasion.

Looking at the cake I realize that my cake writing skills are really pitiable :-) hehe



Chocolate brownie cake covered with chocolate ganache.
A birthday cake for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment