Friday, November 04, 2011
Ready made biscuit crumb pie crust,
Vanilla cook and serve pudding,
1. Peel the apple and chop it into very fine tiny pieces.
2. Peel and slice 1 kiwi thinly and line the base of the pie.
3. Cook the vanilla pudding.
4. Add the chopped apple into the pudding stirring it in well.
5. Pour the pudding into the pie crust.
6. Decorate the top of the pie with the remaining kiwi slices.
7. Keep outside for 2 hrs to cool well. Then refrigerate overnight.
Time taken : 1/2 hour + overnight to set.