Potatoes - 2 (medium size)
Rice flour - 1 cup
Rava - 3/4 cup
Yogurt - 1 cup
Cumin seeds - a pinch or according to taste
Curry leaves / coriander leaves chopped
1) Cook the potatoes well. Peel it and mash it after it cools a bit.
2) Mix the rice flour, rava and yogurt very well in the mixer by adding a little bit of water to make it smooth.
3) Add the mashed potatoes and a little more water into the mixer and mix till the batter becomes very smooth and lumpless.
4) Pour the smooth batter out into another vessel and add the cumin seeds, salt to taste and curry leaves or chopped coriander leaves.
5) Heat the tava well and smear it with oil.
6) Pour out the batter to make potato dosas. The dosas become crispy when spread thinly and brown a bit like naans when spread a bit more thickly.